Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Baptism for the Dead

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/opinion/columnists/eamon-mccann/eamonn-mccann-what-if-mormons-are-right-and-catholics-and-protestants-wrong-13955402.html?startindex=80

The above is a link to a very interesting article in the Belfast Telegraph regarding the Church's practice of baptism for the dead. Written in response to a reaction by the Catholic Church over the use of Diocese Record, the author makes some interesting arguments. If you read it, tell me what you think.
It can also be found by going to the Deseret News website and to the LDS news page.

1 comment:

Katie M. said...

auntie holly

just have to tell you, I am so glad you keep this blog up because I sit and read it, while I nurse, when I need an uplift-- it's spiritulastic!!

love you dear! I often think of grandma elaine and my dad when I read this--- man, how they'd do a flip in their graves to know what kind of means we have of preaching the gospel-- technologically speaking..